WELCOME!!!

welcome to my blog.. i hope you enjoy reading!!!!!!!

Saturday 10 September 2011

Upcoming events!!!!

yes.. there are plenty that i am booked into!!!!

on the 8th October i am off to the 'Tiara's and Tashes ball in taunton. I have managed to persuade my housemate and friend fay to come along to that one!!!!

on the 21st of october one of my best friends and i will be attending the Big Breath Charity Ball. The money raised here will be split between the CF Trust and a charity called Live Life then Give Life. This charity is aimed at organ donation awareness as Josie who is organising the ball had a double lung transplant due to her CF.


Then on the 29th october my sister and i are off to the Barnes Boys Charity Ball up in Sheffield... Which means only one thing.. I had better go dress shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment